We will see you in 2018. Please look back to this site often for updates.
- Admission to the exhibit hall on both days with over 200 booths.
- Admission to keynote presentation
- Admission to educational seminars and demonstrations on multiple different stages
- Discounted room rates at official show hotels.
- To Be Announced in 2018
- E-mail confirmation will be received when you register and second email will be sent the week before the show.
- Upon arrival at the show, pre-registered attendees can retrieve badges at the ticket counter.
- Badges are non-transferable and must be worn on the exhibit hall floor.
- The Michigan Restaurant Show is for members of the foodservice industry only.
- No one under the age of 17 will be permitted on the Michigan Restaurant Show floor at any time. This includes infants and toddlers. This trade show policy is strictly enforced to provide a professional business environment for all parties.
- Before entering the show floor attendees will be required to show photo I.D. and will be issued an over 21 bracelets. Only registered attendees with over 21 bracelets will be allowed to sample alcoholic beverages while attending the show.
- While onsite at the Trade Show, attendees must carry a photo I.D. in the event that identity confirmation is requested by security or staffers.